We are moving!
Beginning February 8,
we will be sharing worship space with
the First Congregational Church of San Francisco:
1300 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109-4614
Please note the following important dates and times as we transition to our new home at 1300 Polk Street (at Bush Street):
Sunday, February 1:
Last Sunday services at 150 Eureka: 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 4:
Last Taize service at 150 Eureka: 7 p.m.
Sunday, February 8:
First Sunday at 1300 Polk Street: 12:00 p.m. and 6 p.m.
(Please note the changed start time for Sunday services)
Wednesday, February 11:
First Taize at 1300 Polk Street, 7 p.m.
More information on this transition is available on our website, mccsf.org.
Driving directions from our current home at 150 Eureka Street:
* Start out going north on Eureka Street toward 18th Street
* Take the 2nd right onto Market Street, travel 1.2 miles
* Turn left onto Franklin Street for a couple blocks, then turn right onto Fell Street
* Take the first left onto Van Ness Ave/US 101 N, travel nearly a mile
* Turn right onto Bush Street, travel one block
* Take the first left onto Polk Street
* 1300 Polk Street is on the right
Rev. Robert Shively
Senior Pastor – MCCSF